Good to know
Information about the prices and your stay in our holiday apartments
Included in the price
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, coffee machine)
- Hand towels and bath towels, bed linen
- Use of the sauna
- TV and WLAN
- Depot for ski equipment
- Parking places outside the hotel
Breakfast pastries: You can get fresh breakfast pastries, rolls or bread at the local bakery “Steffl-Bäck”. This is located in the center of Haus im Ennstal, just a 5-minute walk from your holiday apartment or cottage.
Should you be unable to embark on your planned holiday, and if we are able to rebook the apartment following a prompt cancellation, no cancellation fees shall apply. Insofar as this is not the case, the following cancellation conditions apply: In case of cancellation up to 1 month before arrival 40%, until 1 week before arrival 70%, placed in the last week before arrival, 90% of the total price charged. If the cancellation is only on day before arrival, the entire amount will be charged.
There is no right of withdrawal according to § 18 Abs. 1 Z. 10 FAGG. For all other details concerning bookings and reservations, the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply, as per the declaration of Association of Accommodation Providers of 15.11.2006.
RELAXED CANCELLATION CONDITIONS DUE TO COVID-19 IN SUMMER 2021
All bookings for summer/fall 2021 can be cancelled or changed free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
Up to 14 days before arrival free of charge
From 13 days to 7 days prior to arrival 70 % of the total stay
From 6 days before arrival or in case of no-show 90 % of the total stay will be charged.
In case of cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival, we do not charge a cancellation fee if the following applies:
– the Schladming-Dachstein region has been officially closed or the ARX Hotel is officially closed for the booked stay.
– the border to or from Austria or an adjoining neighboring country has been closed and entry for vacation purposes is no longer possible.
– the guest or the persons living in the same household have been tested positive for Corona at the time of the planned start of the vacation (medical certificate must not be older than 48 hours) or the officially prescribed quarantine has not yet ended at the time of arrival. In this case, the guest is obliged to present the corresponding document to the landlord as proof.
TIP: Take out an insurance which provides cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19illness despite pandemic status.
Arrival and departure
Your apartment/cottage is obtainable from 3.00 p.m. You may check in to your apartment/cottage starting at 10.00 a.m.
For a binding booking a deposit over 10% of the total price is required. The remaining payment must be made before arrival by bank transfer to the following account:
IBAN: AT86 5500 0116 0000 6835
3 nights or 7 nights in the main holiday season (in winter only Sat-Sat)
In the apartments in the main holiday season (Christmas / New Year, February, July, August) is a minimum occupancy of 4 persons. With an occupancy of only 2 or 3 people the price for the 4-person occupancy is calculated.
Are welcome. No extra costs. Please announce when booking.