Call of the mountain!
In summer and in winter vacationers truly get their money’s worth. Discover the most beautiful views, such as at the summit located at an altitude of 2.015 meters.
WINTER AT HAUSER KAIBLING
Skiing and snowboarding at the highest point of the Schladminger 4-mountain-ski-circuit at an altitude of 2.015 meters! Only 10 minutes away from Schladming, Hauser Kaibling is the perfect starting point into the ski-region Schladming-Dachstein. More than 123 kilometres of pistes in all degrees of difficulty make any wintersport enthusiast’s heart beat faster!
FOR KIDS: Located only 500 m away from our holiday apartments the new Wollis Kids Park is waiting for all kids and beginners. With a platter lift, 3 conveyor belts and beginner-friendly pists. The use of the 24,000 m² area is free of charge for ski pass holders.
SUMMER AT HAUSER KAIBLING
- with the Tauern-Seilbahn at an altitude of 1.870 meters – the ideal starting point for idyllic hikes with refreshment options.
- grab an e-bike in your size! E-Bike- & equipment-rental at Sport Hauser Kaibling (only 500m away). With the Schladming-Dachstein summercard you get discounts for the e-bike rental at Hauser Kaibling! Our tipp: book a guided tour!
- at the e-trial course, located at the 8-seater gondola upper station. Children of 3 years and above can prove their sense of balance (the equipment is available at the 8-seater gondola valley station)
- at the disc golf course with 18 “holes” at the 8-seater gondola upper station (all equipment is available at the lower gondola station)
- at the children’s playground / adventure trail / motorikpark at an altitude of 1.800 meters
- at the sheep-experience: with 800 woolly sheep on the whole mountain, with a petting- and feeding place the sheep can be experienced up close.
- in the cosy summer cottages, where the palates can be spoiled with regional culinary highlights
- at countless holiday activities for the whole family with the summercard in Schladming-Dachstein