Space for the whole family
Are you looking for holiday accommodation with lots of space for the whole family? Then our Holiday Homes with two or three separate bedrooms and a living area of 65m2 or 94 m² are just right for you! There is even more space in our cottage for 2-12 persons. With its own children’s room, large open kitchen and living room, wood-fired oven, large dining table, sunshine patio, private sauna and so much cozy comfort. Of course you are welcome to bring the family dog with you free of charge.
For little adventurers there is such a lot to enjoy in the region: Only a few minutes away on foot is a playground and a swimming pool with a slide. Or also try the crazy pit-pat, a mixture of mini-golf and billiards. On the mini-golf course you can test your skills or just have fun with your family. There is no such thing as “rain stops play”! On bad weather days the Tourist Office Schladming-Dachstein provides a variety of ideas for family activities. Or spend happy holiday time playing one of the many board games you will find in the holiday homes.
Our Top 10 family highlights:
- Dive into the cool water of the Aichleisure lake (only 3 km away, free of charge with Summer Card)
- Fun and action in the high rope park
- Visit the Dachstein Ice Palace (free mountain-valley travel with the Summer Card)
- Canyoning tours down the river gorge
- Hauser Quibbling – adventure trail
- Hopsiland with many play stations on the Planai
- Excursion to the mountain castle Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen (45 minutes by car)
- Fun on the ski slopes on a 4-Day Kids Tour
- Igloo building in winter in Kleinsölk (20 minutes by car)
- On your toboggan, ready, steady, go! (summer and winter)
The location at the edge of the forest is the ideal starting point for great trekking, for bike tours and much more. E-mountainbikes in all sizes incl. helmet & child can be borrowed at Sport Hauser Kaibling (only 500 m away). And best of all: with the Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card, adventurers of all ages certainly get their money’s worth. Many holiday activities especially for children and families in the summer season are included.
And when the snowflakes fall in winter, then the fun really begins: Skiing fun for downhill skiers of all ages begins right on the doorstep. Directly outside our holiday homes you join the 4-Mountain Ski Circuit “Hauser Kaibling-Planai-Hochwurzen-Reiteralm”. Whilst the new generation of downhill racers burn energy on the free speed courses, younger children can learn on the Mini-Kids practice slope at the ski school with its own lift and “magic carpets”. There are also plenty of off-piste activities for families such as a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the snowy winter landscape … and much, much more.